The new generation of mid-range monochrome products for Lexmark business customers promises to deliver the capabilities that users need to grow their business.
A perfect dose of reliability, productivity and security seems to be the perfect formula for desktop-sized devices designed for large, medium and small workgroups within the enterprise. But where is the difference? You will be offered some functions that will allow you to understand how the new Lexmark series helps you and your business.
- It has multi-core processor that really allows you to perform several tasks at once, in addition to double the memory that the devices of the previous generation.
- All models include gray source delineating technology and new and improved printing algorithms that improve fine line resolution and overall print quality.
- Each of the products is manufactured thinking about the planet: they include functions such as the auto-off mode to save energy that consumes less than a quarter of a watt, and a suspension mode that consumes less than two watts. Standard duplex printing is just one of the ways in which Lexmark allows you to save paper and money within a comprehensive set of environmental features. On the other hand, the Eco Copy solution allows you to print copies of scanned documents using predefined two-sided adjustments, pages per sheet and copies per sheet to save paper. According to the model, the fuser and developers of the series produce up to 200,000 and 60000 pages respectively, to achieve maximum operating time and minimum waste.
- All devices are created with Lexmark’s full spectrum security functions. Lexmark understands multifaceted threats and responds with a holistic approach that provides systematic security to the appliance, fleet, and network infrastructure.
- The new line includes two models with an innovative two-sided single-pass scanner (DADF), which means you can scan both sides of the paper simultaneously. This provides the fastest mid-range monochrome scan rate for Lexmark, with speeds that reach up to 100 monochrome images per minute and 64 color images per minute.