Klip Xtreme, manufacturer of peripheral technology accessories and products, announced the availability of the new BlueBeats II headset in Argentina.
“As part of our strategy and brand business plan in the country and in line with our feature of launching lifestyle solutions, we are announcing the availability of BlueBeatsII, our headset with microphone and Bluetooth technology,” explained Leonardo Iyescas, Director of Business Development at Klip Xtreme.
He stressed: “We are in a time where the lifestyle is the protagonist and is going through more and more areas of technology and life in general, that is why we have special focus on presenting the best and most innovative products.”
Technical features of the Klip Xtreme Headset BlueBeats II
- They have microphone and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Lightweight design that fits comfortably over the ears
- Powerful and crisp sound
- Adjustable headbands with soft pads,
- 40mm units (best volume and sound)
- Hands Built-in free, to make calls from the
- Built-in audio Control
- MicroSD Card Input
- 5 mm auxiliary input
- Up to 5 hours of operation with autonomy and approximately 25 hours in
- Avant-garde functionality, in a modern design
- Bluetooth platform, compatible with most Mobile devices equipped with Bluetooth technology.
- Connection controls for music and call management, integrated into the unit.
“This wireless headset set is the perfect complement to the home and office. High quality micro speakers housed in padded capsules offer maximum comfort, at par with a strong and crisp sound. Thanks to the built-in microphone in the unit, you can easily move from music to receiving phone calls instantly, “said Leonardo Iyescas and highlighted: “Users will be able to forget the complications of the cables and enjoy their songs, as well as their phone conversations with their hands-free, with a clear signal reception up to 10 meters away from the computer or audio source.”