Kingston Technology, the world’s leading independent memory product manufacturer, announces that it’s DIMMs Registered Server Premier DDR4-2933 for 32 GB, 16 GB and 8 GB they have received validation for the Intel Purley platform, which incorporates the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Family (formerly known as “Cascade Lake-SP”). The link to the validation page is available here.
The Kingston Server Premier modules validated by Purley are specifically designed to release the power of Intel’s six-channel server microarchitecture. When you reach 2933 MT/s (the next-generation memory frequency supported in the latest scalable Intel Xeon processor family), Each DIMM provides a maximum bandwidth of 23.46 GB/S. When grouped for multi-channel throughput, a significant increase in performance of current server applications with high memory requirements is achieved.
For more than three decades, Kingston has been the customer’s preferred memory brand for its data centers. The Server Premier memory incorporates a controlled BOM, to ensure a consistent branding and review of DRAMs, In addition to rigorous and dynamic reliability tests to correct possible failures before leaving the factory. A key component of Kingston’s assessment process is to simulate customer workloads on the same motherboards that are used in their data centers.
The features of Server Premier are:
- BOM controlled
- Parts change notifications in 45-90 days
- Validation of the server platform
- Certification for Intel servers PCSD
- Certification from the leading manufacturer of motherboards for servers
- Initial speeds of DDR4-2400
- Lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading service and support
“Our latest 2933 MT/s memory modules have been rigorously tested and validated and ready to be deployed on servers with Intel’s new scalable Xeon platform,” said Mike Mohney, manager, server memory Division at Kingston. “Our service, quality and longevity in this industry make Server Premier the brand of choice between OEMS and the world’s leading data centers. In addition, we provide access to our team of experts who advise customers on maximizing the memory throughput of their data center. ”
Server Premier is part of the company’s enterprise memory solutions for data centers. Kingston recently launched the DC500 series SSD drives, which implement stringent service quality requirements to ensure predictable random I/O throughput and predictability in a wide variety of reading workloads and Writing. The DC500 unit offers end-to-end protection during data travel and protects data in the event of a sudden power loss. The series includes:
- DC500R: Optimized for intensive reading applications such as Web servers, virtual desktop infrastructures, operational databases and real-time analysis. With a resistance rating of. 5 Write operations in the unit per day (DWPD), the DC500R is available in capacities of 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB and 3.84 TB.
- DC500M: Optimized for mixed workloads in applications with a more uniform balance of reading and writing I/O demands. The DC500M has a resistance rating of 1.3 DWPD and is ideal for the market of high volume rack-mount servers, data centers of hyperscale and providers of services in the cloud. GB is available in capacities of 480, 960 GB, 1.92 TB and 3.84TB.