For this last month of the year, come news for the gamers. This is a free game lot for PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscribers.
What most promises, is for PS Plus is SOMA, a survival horror and science-fiction game that takes place in a research center where things get out of control, while the protagonist tries to understand what happened before his arrival.
There is also a jewel of the indie games known as papers, please, but it is only available for PS Vita. If you’re still loyal to the Sony portable console, this is good news for you.
- Iconoclasts (Also available in PS4)
- Papers, Please
In the case of Xbox One, comes the indie game platform Never Alone, which takes place in the Arctic and tells the story of a girl and her fox (the player can control both) that explore a moving story based on the culture of an Alaskan tribe. Dragon Age II also arrives.
- Q.U.B.E. 2 (Available between 1 and 31 December)
• Never Alone (available between December 16th and January 15th)
Xbox 360 (compatible with Xbox One)
• Dragon Age II (available between 1 and 15 December)
• Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (available between 16 and 31 December)