CES continues to be the main showcase for innovation. This time is the turn of Mobvoi, a company specializing in development of Artificial Intelligence, in this edition brings its smart watches TicWatch Express 2 (E2) and TicWatch Sport 2 (S2), which will be on the market from January 22.
Among the main benefits offered by the latest models of watches, the TicWatch Pro and the TicWatch C2, we find:
- Water resistance rating 5 ATM (withstands the pressure to be submerged to 50 meters deep), a good option to swim to Shallow or surf.
- Incorporates a pre-installed monitoring system to monitor the exercise
- Between 1 and 2 days of battery (depending on use) with a single load, ie 30% more duration compared to the first generation of TicWatch E.
- Incorporates Google’s Wear OS, with thousands of applications available in Google Play and support proactive Goo GLE Assistant.
- Works with Qualcomm platform Snapdragon Wear 2100