Forcepoint, the leading global cybersecurity company, presented its converging security platform that accelerates digital transformation and protects the migration of data, applications and operations from private, public and governmental organizations to the Cloud.
Through this new Forcepoint platform satisfies the need for the CISOs of consolidated and cloud-based security solutions through an agnostic delivery model.
The first solution is Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection, that allows enterprises to transform their network architectures and security through a continuous connectivity to take advantage of the cloud to the maximum in the distributed environments of applications and networks.
With this integration Forcepoint announces strategic investments in an ecosystem of technological partners. These collaborations will provide customers with integrated solutions that extend protection adaptively to the changing threat landscape that threatens the security of their existing infrastructure such as the cloud, access, network, and terminals.
This announcement is the next step in the company’s commitment to understanding the behavior of users when they interact with critical data and intellectual property through global TI systems. The new solution enables customers to leverage dynamic, one-to-one security controls assigned to users from the risk that their digital activity represents for the organization; this makes it possible for security operations to be more effective and efficient.
With this converging security platform, CISOs can consistently define, enforce, and monitor policies across all security layers at a single point.
“Cyber security based on the behavior in the age of mobility and the cloud enables companies to detect and respond to risk more quickly than the paradigms legacies that are dedicated solely to protect the infrastructure,” said Matt Moynahan, CEO of Forcepoint.
Forcepoint Converged Security Platform
- Provides risk-adaptive protection and continuous cloud connectivity no matter where organizations and their users are located.
- Facilitates change to next-generation human-centric security through cloud architecture
- Reduces security friction through the application of dynamically designed policies for individual user actions, so companies can innovate faster.
- Open APIs that allow integration with third party products
Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection
- Provides an integrated security solution that supports the modernization of enterprise networks for cloud adoption.
- Provides converged capabilities for SD-WAN connectivity, firewall as next-generation service with WEB and cloud security-all as a hybrid cloud-ready service utilizing enterprise-class Forcepoint technologies.
- Provides security that works in the place where employees are, with solutions delivered from the cloud that take advantage of new developments, such as security that adapts to risks and that focuses on behavior, without having to perform Updates or re-deploy
Highly distributed organizations such as stores, financial institutions, hospitality service providers, and government agencies can use Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection to significantly reduce the cost and Complexity of connecting your hundreds or thousands of remote locations in a highly secure and manageable way.
The global ecosystem of technology partners extends protection that adapts to risks
Forcepoint is making strategic investments for the creation of a human-centered technology partner ecosystem that enables customers to achieve the Results of their digital transformation. Forcepoint’s global technology and strategic alliances encompass areas that include public cloud, data classification, identity, and access management. As well as identity tools such as service, collaboration, human resources, IT services management, workflows, incident response and other mission-critical business applications.
Through its partner ecosystem, Forcepoint allows customers to simplify collaboration among vendors to create a security ecosystem that enriches and expands the knowledge of the Forcepoint’s converging security platform Behavior of digital identities, and also carries the protection that adapts to the risks to the existing security infrastructure. The first technological alliances include those made with Amazon Web Services, IBM Security, Microsoft, Citrix, Boldon James, Ping Identity, Seclore, among others.