Tcl, the Third World television brand and leading consumer electronics company, has been awarded multiple awards at the International Consumer Electronics Exhibition (CES) 2019 in Las Vegas. Among the company’s most notable awards are the “8k TV Gold Award of the Year” for its flagship TCL X10 QLED 8k TV and the “2018-2019 Global CE Brands Top 50” by the International Data Group (GDI).
TCL also won “2018-2019 Global Smart connected device Top 15”, “2018-2019 global Smart Phone Brands Top 15”, and “global Security Smartphone innovation Award of the Year” for its BlackBerry KEY2 of GDI, and “top increase in Market Share in North America” in the TV category LCD by the NPD group.
“We are delighted to receive these awards in recognition of our continued efforts to drive brand innovation and to provide consumers with diversified and industry-leading intelligent products that inspire a creative life,” said Shaoyong Zhang, general manager of the TCL Electronics product Center. “We are committed to making life smarter in order to offer a definitive entertainment experience to our consumers.”
These last awards follow a series of prestigious prizes awarded to TCL in 2018, in recognition of the continuous technological innovation and the company’s Vanguard Products:
- TCL QLED TV X8 has been awarded the “Display Technology Gold Award” by GDI and German Industry and Commerce Ltd. (GIC/AHK)
- Tcl UHD Smart TV Cityline Series C76 (model 55DC760) named “Best Buy LCD TV 2018-2019” by the European Imaging and Sound Association ( EISA)
- TCL X6 receives the “CES 2018 Innovation Awards honoree” award from GDI
- BlackBerry KEYone won the “Global Business Security Mobile Phone of the Year” award from GDI
The 75-inch TCL X10 QLED 8k TV offers first-class image quality and movie-level sound, and is compatible with various intelligent functions Powered by Android TV with the built-in Google wizard. It employs the latest 8k resolution of TCL and Quantum Dot display technology and adopts Dolby Vision ® imaging technology. It also includes an Onkyo premium sound bar and Dolby Atmos ® audio technology, with an integrated intelligent system that allows users to easily find content through simple voice controls. Your built-in artificial intelligence (IA) sound bar allows the sound system to operate independently when the TV is turned off. With its simple, sleek, full-view design, viewers can enjoy an enhanced visual experience with a wider display.
At CES 2019, Tcl also announced that it has joined the 8k Association as a founding member and launched its new brand IA platform, Tcl AI-IN.
* The specifications and sizes of the products differ from one region to another. The availability of the product varies according to the local launching plans.
* Google and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.
* Dolby, Dolby Atmos y Dolby Vision son marcas registradas de Dolby Laboratories, Inc.