During IFA, Western Digital is presenting its comprehensive portfolio of solutions that help consumers preserve, share and manage their high-quality photos and videos and other types of files.
He also presented for the first time a new line of SanDisk MicroSD and SD cards with innovative speeds.
We know that current consumers want (and generate) high-quality content: Whether they capture 4k video with a smartphone or a drone, or take pictures and videos of their last vacation, they expect a robust memory technology that provides an experience of High quality on your favorite device (be it camera, Android smartphone, drone or action camera).
Thanks to the fastest speeds of new products, it is now possible to save time by moving high quality content with our extreme/extreme Plus/Extreme PRO MicroSD cards, and SDs and complementary readers. With a speed of up to 170MB/s (for the extreme Plus/PRO), the new cards are almost twice as fast as your previous line of MicroSD and SD Extreme/extreme Plus/Extreme Pro cards.
The new line of MicroSD and SD cards SanDisk now incorporates the proprietary technology of Western Digital, which offers a new level of speed. MicroSD cards will also feature the A2 specification to help start and load applications at the speed of light (on compatible phones). The A2 specification establishes a minimum input/output per second (IOPS) performance level in 4.000 reading and a write ioPS of 2000, so applications can be opened quickly and process other tasks such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and permissions within applications.
Product Specifications presented:
• SanDisk Extreme Pro ® MicroSDXC UHS-I
- SanDisk Extreme Pro MicroSDXC UHS-I (64-400GB) card – get extreme speeds to accelerate transfers, application performance and 4k Uhd
- Ideal for Android smartphones, action cameras or drones, this new high performance MicroSD card records 4k UHD video, Full HD video and high resolution photos. The SanDisk Extreme PRO ® MicroSDXC UHS-I memory card reads up to 170MB/s * and writes up to 90MB/s *. It also has A2 classification for fast application performance.
- Ideal for smartphones and Android tablets, action cameras and drones.
• Speeds up to 170MB/s in read and 90MB/s in writing for fast shots and transfers * [64GB-400GB]; (32GB with speeds up to 100MB/s in read and 90MB/s in writing for fast shots and transfers *).
- 4K UHD y Full HD2 con UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) y Video Speed Class 30 (V30) 5.
- A2 rating for faster application loading and throughput [only 64GB-400GB; A1 for 32GB].
• Developed and tested in extreme conditions; temperature-proof, water, shock and X4 rays.
• Compatible with SanDisk MobileMate ® USB 3.0 MicroSD card reader for speeds up to 170MB/s *.
MobileMate ® USB 3.0 MicroSD Card Reader
- This new reader offers an easy way to quickly transfer the contents of your camera or drone’s memory card. This compact and durable reader does not require downloading or software and offers transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s so you can continue recording or start editing.
- Compact and durable to take it everywhere.